NEW ULTRA LIGHT CLUSTERS $70 (full set).
At Excellent Esthetics eyelash extensions can be as soft and sexy or as bold and lavish as you would like. We will be happy to recommend and apply your lashes to make your eyes stand out in the crowd.
Several have said ” why didn’t I do this a long time ago?”
Eyelash extensions today come in many varieties. At Excellent Esthetics Spa we use top quality mink, synthetic and humane lash extensions. Both are applied using a medical grade glue. They last 3-5 weeks depending on where you are in your natural lash cycle and how well you follow your lash care instructions. We recommend you book your first follow up fill in right after you have your lashes applied for the first time. We generally suggest 2-3 weeks for first time fill.
$120 REGULAR $150
Benifits of Eyelash Extensions
Eyelash extensions enhance and beautify your eyes. Regardless, we aren’t going to kid you, eyelash extensions are high maintenance and do require that you take care of them. But then, what worth having isn’t worth taking care of.
Without a doubt the compliments will fly your way.
Applying your lashes can take up to 2 Hours and could involve well over 100 individual lashes. For this reason we do require you make an appointment.
We always try to please.
Give us a call today and book yours.
Before and after pictures.
|NEW! Ultra light Cluster|
Eyelash Extensions (clusters full set, extra full add $15)
|Eyelash Extensions (one by one full set)||120||90-120mins
Special until May 31
|EyeLash fill in (one by one)||60||45-60mins|
|Eyelash cluster fill (cluster)||50||30-45mins|
|EyeBrow Waxing||13||10 mins|
|EyeBrow Tintiing||15||10 mins|
|Eyelash Tintiing||15||15 mins|
EyeLash extension care:
- How do you care for your eyelash extensions?
After getting your eyelashes done, there are a few steps you will need to take in order to properly care for them. These steps are nice and simple and should not disrupt your daily routine:
• Try not to wet your eyelashes immediately after the extensions are put in. The adhesive has not entirely dried and dampness may cause the adhesive to not properly attach to the eyelash extension. Aim to keep the eyelashes dry for approximately 48 hours. When cleaning your face, use a washcloth to wipe around the eyes.
• When face washing, be aware that you have eyelash extensions on. You can continue with cleansing your face but be gentle. You want to cleanse around your eyes as opposed to rubbing/scrubbing your eyes. Also, try to use non-chemical, organic products. Here at Excellent Esthetics, we carry Vagheggi Phytocosmetici. Vagheggi has a wonderful cleansing mousse that is gentle for all skin types. It restores a healthy glow and removes environmental impurities while being light enough to not disrupt the eyelash extensions.
• Do not use eyelash curlers or mascara. Before you have your eyelash extension put on, the Esthetician will sit down and speak with you in terms of how full/thick you want the eyelashes to look. There is an illusion that you have mascara on when the lashes are thickly applied. We also suggest not using mascara as there are ingredients in mascara that may cause the extensions to drop off too early. The eyelash curler will also damage the eyelash extensions which is never a good thing.
• Avoid hot showers. The heat and humidity will cause the adhesive to weaken. The lifespan of the extension will be shortened.
Come in for a fill every 2 to 3 weeks. It is completely normal for some extensions to fall out. Coming every couple of weeks will ensure that they look full and beautiful at all times.
DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
attempt to remove the extensions on your own. If not properly trained there is a very high chance that you will pull out your natural eyelashes along with the extensions.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to come in and speak with our Esthetician.